Product Categories

< J.F.Germain & Sons British Pipe Tobacco

JF Germain's Plum Cake British Ready Rubbed Pipe Tobacco (Loose)

QTY Price
Single Pouch 15g £5.00
Single Pouch 25g £8.25
Single Pouch 50g £15.90
100g (2x50g Pouches) £31.60
200g (4x50g Pouches) £62.45
500g (10x50g Pouches) £154.50
500g (1x500g Bag) £152.05

  • Loose Packaged to order
  • Flake
  • Pipe Tobacco
  • British Made

Germain’s British Pipe Tobacco’s:
One of the last remaining true British Pipe Tobacco blenders. Renowned for their very “British” style with unique recipes dating back nearly a century! Germains Tobacco is notoriously difficult to obtain and such demand is always high from this characterful factory in Jersey.

Germains Plum Cake Pipe Tobacco:
Germains are renowned for their straight undressed pipe Tobacco’s but they do have a few aromatics under their belts and the Plum Cake is a true classic!
This is a traditional pipe mixture of which 80% is prepared from six different types of Virginia leaf. The remaining 20% is a specially prepared black tobacco (nor Cavendish or Negrohead) made from air-cured leaf. This is possibly the only British made tobacco containing this particular ingredient. The flavouring comes from natural Plum and Blackcurrant extracts and provides a unique added flavour gives an agreeable taste and pleasant aroma.

Ready Rubbed Pipe Tobacco:
The Germains Plum Flake Pipe Tobacco is a ready rubbed tobacco blend. Ready rubbed tobacco is made up of loose strands and is ready for immediate use in the pipe with no preparation for added convenience and enjoyment.

Customers who bought this also bought ...

Most Popular in Pipe Tobacco ...
Copyright © 2004-2020 Black Swan Shoppe Limited.
Company registered in England & Wales.
Company no. 7922646, VAT. no. 996903850.