Atomic Junior Chrome Trench Lighter (Li2700)
- Length: 63mm
- Width: 30mm
- Depth: 16mm
- Weight: 40g
- Petrol Lighter
Finished in polished chrome, based on the classic trench lighter, which has its basis in post Great War recycling in Austria. The main canister was initially made using shell casings from the first world war. This simple design was slightly tweaked over the following years and soon became easy to manufacture. After Imco closed a few years ago we thought this iconic lighter would be lost to the pages of history. While these are not made in Austria they have no differences compared to the originals.
- Simple action, just push the hammer down and the flame snuffer is lifted, while the flint is struck.
- Closing the lid, snuffs the flame and makes it safe to put in your pocket.
- A simple adjuster sits on the chimney, pulling the sleeve down allows more air to the flame and creates a larger flame.
- To refuel the lighter (using lighter fuel), just pull the body from the lighter and remove the base cap. You can then slowly pour the fuel on to the wadding, once it starts to drip from the wick stop. Ensure you wipe the canister of fuel before lighting.
- Flints are placed within the rest of the housing, by pressing in the button and opening the back cover. You can then pull down the clip and reveal the chamber to load a new flint in.